The Spacecraft Fabrication Facility is a unit at the Goddard Space Flight Center where technicians and engineers manufacture components used for spacecraft assembly. This includes the tools which the astronauts use in space as well as the spacecraft themselves.
The Mission Engineering and Systems Analysis Branch is broken up in to seven smaller branches:
- GN&C Systems Engineering Branch
- Systems Engineering Services and Advanced Concepts Branch
- Flight Dynamics Analysis Branch
- Component Hardware Systems Branch
- Propulsion Branch - The Propulsion branch is responsible for the spacecraft propulsion subsystems design, fabrication, analysis, integration, testing, propellant loading, and launch. LRO is one of the current missions.
- GN&C Mission Systems Engineering Branch
- Mission Systems Engineering Branch
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|